At the moment, all application and entry forms for Cinekid are closed. Please keep an eye on this page for upcoming deadlines and regulations for Cinekid Festival 2018.
Programmes & application deadlines 2017
All application forms are closed:
- Film, including competitions / Deadline: 15 June 2017
- ScreeningClub / Deadline: 11 September 2017
- TV / Application form / Deadline: 18 August 2017
- Open Call Capitaine Futur / Deadline: 6 September 2017
- Accreditation / Accreditation form / Deadline: 4 September 2017
- Open Call Cinekid Media Awards - Gouden Guppy / Deadline: 15 September 2017
- Open Call Cinekid Media Awards - Gouden Kolibrie / Deadline: 15 September 2017
- Junior Co-production Market / Deadline: 15 June 2017
- Script LAB / Deadline: 1 July 2017
- Open Call Digital Culture Programme / Deadline: 1 June 2017
- TV Kinderkast competition / Deadline: 18 August 2017
- Access to the ScreeningClub and Junior Co-production Market during the festival requires an accreditation (a fee might apply) and is an invitation-only programme. If you would like to attend the Junior Co-Production Market and/or the ScreeningClub, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An accreditation may be required for other Cinekid for Professionals activities as well.
- Contact us for additional information or assistance.
Regelement 2017 Beste Nederlandse Kinderfilm Competitie
Regelement 2017 Kinderkast Competitie
Regulations 2017 Best Children’s Film Competition
Regulations 2017 Best European Short Animation Film Competition
Regulations 2017 Junior Co-Production Market
Regulations 2017 ScreeningClub
Regulations 2017-2018 Cinekid Script LAB
Regulations 2017 Open Call Digital Culture Programme
Regulations 2017 Cinekid Media Awards - Gouden Guppy
Regulations 2017 Cinekid Media Awards - Gouden Kolibrie