Cinekid accepts applications for its Festival programme (film & TV), its Medialab (new media productions), its Junior Co-production Market (film, TV and cross-media projects in development), and for its ScreeningClub video library (finished film and TV productions).
The new forms for application will soon be published.
- Digital Media productions: TBA
- Junior Co-production Market: 15 June 2017
- Film, including competitions: 1 June 2017
- TV, including Kinderkast: 14 augustus 2017
- Accreditation: 4 September 2017
- ScreeningClub: 4 September 2017
- Access to the ScreeningClub and Junior Co-production Market during the festival requires an accreditation fee and is an invitation-only programme. If you would like to attend the Junior Co-Production Market and/or the ScreeningClub, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accreditation fees may be required for other Cinekid for Professionals activities.
- Contact us for additional information or assistance.
New guidelines to be announced shortly.
Regelement Beste Nederlandse Kinderfilm Competitie
Regulations Best Children’s Film Competition
Regulations Best European Short Animation Film Competition
Regelement Kinderkast Competitie
Regulations New Media Competition
Regulations Junior Co-Production Market