Cinekid accepts applications for its Festival programme (film & TV), its Medialab (Digital Culture Programme), its Junior Co-production Market (film and TV projects in development), and for its ScreeningClub video library (finished film and TV productions).
Programmes & application deadlines
- Open Call Digital Culture Programme / Application form / Deadline: 1 June 2017
- Junior Co-production Market / Application form / Deadline: 15 June 2017
- Film, including competitions / Application form / Deadline: 15 June 2017
- ScreeningClub / Application is included in the film entry form / Deadline: 4 September 2017
Application forms online soon:
- TV, including Kinderkast / Deadline: 14 August 2017
- Accreditation / Deadline: 4 September 2017
- Script LAB / Deadline TBA
- Access to the ScreeningClub and Junior Co-production Market during the festival requires an accreditation (a fee might apply) and is an invitation-only programme. If you would like to attend the Junior Co-Production Market and/or the ScreeningClub, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An accreditation may be required for other Cinekid for Professionals activities as well.
- Contact us for additional information or assistance.
Regelement 2017 Beste Nederlandse Kinderfilm Competitie
Regulations 2017 Best Children’s Film Competition
Regulations 2017 Best European Short Animation Film Competition
Regulations 2017 Junior Co-Production Market
Regulations 2017 ScreeningClub
Regulations 2017 Open Call Digital Culture Programme