Cinekid accepts applications for its Festival programme (film & TV), its Medialab (Digital Culture Programme), its Junior Co-production Market (film and TV projects in development), and for its ScreeningClub video library (finished film and TV productions).
Programmes & application deadlines
- Film, including competitions / Application form / Extended deadline: 3 July 2017
- ScreeningClub / Application is included in the film or TV entry form / Deadline: 4 September 2017
- TV, including Kinderkast / Application form / Deadline: 18 August 2017
- Accreditation / Accreditation form / Deadline: 4 September 2017
Application forms closed:
- Junior Co-production Market / Extended deadline: 3 July 2017
- Script LAB / Deadline: 1 July 2017
- Open Call Digital Culture Programme / Deadline: 1 June 2017
- Access to the ScreeningClub and Junior Co-production Market during the festival requires an accreditation (a fee might apply) and is an invitation-only programme. If you would like to attend the Junior Co-Production Market and/or the ScreeningClub, please send an email to email@example.com.
- An accreditation may be required for other Cinekid for Professionals activities as well.
- Contact us for additional information or assistance.
Regelement 2017 Beste Nederlandse Kinderfilm Competitie
Regelement 2017 Kinderkast Comeptitie
Regulations 2017 Best Children’s Film Competition
Regulations 2017 Best European Short Animation Film Competition
Regulations 2017 Junior Co-Production Market
Regulations 2017 ScreeningClub
Regulations 2017-2018 Cinekid Script LAB
Regulations 2017 Open Call Digital Culture Programme