Entry information for completed works
Film, TV & ScreeningClub
The entry form for the submission of completed films and TV productions for the 32nd edition of Cinekid festival and for the ScreeningClub will be online 1 May. The deadline for submissions for the festival will be 1 July, the deadline for the ScreeningClub is 3 September
Regulations for the International and Dutch competitions and for Cinekid ScreeningClub can be found below:
- Best Children's Film 2018
- Best Dutch Children's Film 2018
- Best International Animated Short 2018
- Best Dutch Short Film 2018
- Best Dutch Series Award 2018
- Cinekid ScreeningClub 2018
The entry forms for Digital Culture productions and Cinekid Media Awards can be found here:
- Cinekid Digital Culture Programme 2018 - Golden Lion, the deadline is 15 June.
- Gouden Guppy 2018, the deadline is 14 September.
- Gouden Kolibrie 2018, deadline is 14 September.
The regulations and open calls can be found below:
- Regulations Cinekid Digital Culture 2018
- Reglement Gouden Guppy Cinekid 2018
- Reglementen Gouden Kolibrie Cinekid 2018
- Open Call Cinekid Digital Culture - Golden Lion
- Open Call Gouden Guppy Cinekid 2018
- Open Call Gouden Kolibrie Cinekid 2018
Entry information for projects in development
Junior Co-production Market
The entry form for submissions for films and TV-productions still in development will be online 1 May, the deadline for submissions is 15 June. More information can be found here, regulations can be found here.