Cinekid accepts applications for its Festival programme (film & TV), its Medialab (new media productions), its Junior Co-production Market (film, TV and cross-media projects in development), and for its ScreeningClub video library (finished film and TV productions).
In order to apply a production for Cinekid Festival or Cinekid for Professionals, please log in on MyCinekid.
In case you haven't got a MyCinekid account yet, you will need to register first. Find the regulations below.
In MyCinekid you will be able to choose and complete the following forms:
- Entry Form Film, TV, ScreeningClub, Kinderkast
- Entry Form Cinekid Lion Best New Media Production
- Entry Form Junior Co-production Market
- Accreditation Form
- New Media productions: 1 June 2016
- Junior Co-production Market: 1 July 2016
- Film, including competitions: 1 July 2016
- TV, including Kinderkast: 15 augustus 2016
- Accreditation: 3 September 2016
- ScreeningClub: 15 August 2016
- Access to the ScreeningClub and Junior Co-production Market during the festival requires an accreditation fee and is an invitation-only programme. If you would like to attend the Junior Co-Production Market and/or the ScreeningClub, please send an email to: email@example.com.
- Accreditation fees may be required for other Cinekid for Professionals activities.
- Contact us for additional information or assistance.
Regelement Beste Nederlandse Kinderfilm Competitie
Regulations Best Children’s Film Competition
Regulations Best European Short Animation Film Competition
Regelement Kinderkast Competitie
Regulations New Media Competition
Regulations Junior Co-Production Market