Cinekid for Professionals 2017 will take place 24 - 27 October in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. There are two ways to access the Cinekid for Professionals programme:
1) by requesting a Cinekid for Professionals accreditation (upon request, for media professionals only)
2) by purchasing separate tickets for the Conference & Seminar Programme
If you wish to visit the Cinekid Festival and you don't want to visit Cinekid for Professionals you can buy tickets online or purchase a passe-partout for the Cinekid Festival.
The accreditation fee is €125. This will give you access to:
· Festival passe-partout which will grant you access to the international screenings and the MediaLab (please note: you still need to collect free tickets for screenings at the box office)
· Opening Drinks
· Industry Lunches
· Cinekid for Professionals Industry Drinks
· Selected conferences and seminars
· The opportunity to attend the Industry Dinner (upon an additional payment)
· A guest bag (containing all the necessary festival and Cinekid for Professionals publications)
Accreditation for Cinekid for Professionals is granted upon request and meant for international professionals working or interested in the field of children’s media. Information about accreditation requests will be published later this year.
When you’re filling out the accreditation form you will have to indicate which events you would like to register for, apart from the events that you are granted access to through your accreditation (like the festival programme, selected seminars and conferences, drinks and dinner discount). The events you have to register for are the Junior Co-production Market and the ScreeningClub. Attending these is also upon request as we want to make sure the business practised during these events is highly efficient for all professionals attending. Therefore, we only grant accreditation to the professionals that can significantly contribute to the projects and/or the productions presented.
We offer a unique industry programme that will surely enhance your business in many ways. If you have any further questions about the accreditation process, don’t hesitate to contact us: email@example.com.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Amsterdam this year!