• Ticket help
If you have any questions about the tickets, please contact +31 (0) 20 531 78 90 or email@example.com
• What is Cinekid?
Cinekid is thé film, television and new media festival for kids. Read more about our mission, vision and goals here.
• What is the difference between the Cinekid Festival and Cinekid on Tour?
The Cinekid Festival takes place at the Westergasfabriek and The Movies in Amsterdam. Cinekid on Tour takes place at 40 locations throughout the Netherlands.
• When is the Cinekid Festival?
The Cinekid Festival takes place during the autumn holiday, from the 21st until the 27th of October 2017 in Amsterdam.
• How old do you have to be to go to the Cinekid Festival?
People from all ages are welcome at Cinekid! Our programme starts for children ages 3 and up. Our programme is until 14 years old, but children of 15 and 16 years also enjoy Cinekid very much.
• Can I go to the festival with a physical limitation?
Of course! Our movie and television presentations are accessible to everyone. And there are many installations you can visit in the MediaLab. Some installations need physical input, what could be difficult, but we’ll try our best to make it possible.
• How can I get tickets to the Cinekid Festival?
Tickets to the festival are available for online sale from the 5th of October and at the cash register at our festival. Tickets for Cinekid on Tour are only sold at the specific movie theaters. To see the participating theaters, look here.
• Do I have to visit the festival cash register when I’ve bought a ticket online?
No! You can walk straight past it to go to your movie or television presentations or the MediaLab.
• I can’t get into the ticketing system, what should I do?
If you have questions about the ticketing system or bought tickets, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• I have bought a ticket, but can’t find it in my inbox. What should I do?
Please contact our helpdesk by mailing email@example.com with the emailadress that you’ve bought the tickets with. Attach your proof of payment of the tickets in the email (print screen of your creditcard or bank statement). Our helpdesk will resend your ticket conformation to you as soon as possible. You don’t need the ticket conformation when you’ve already printed the tickets.
• I have lost my tickets or my tickets have been stolen. What should I do?
Unfortunately, we can’t help you. The responsibility over the tickets lies with the buyer. We advise you to print out the tickets again and come to the Cinekid Festival early, because the ticket can only be scanned once.
• There are no tickets left available in the ticket shop. What now?
It could be that the performance or activity is sold out or that the ticket sales have ended. Try buying your ticket again, later in the week.
Is your question about ticketing not on this list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
THE FESTIVAL LOCATION
• At what time does the Cinekid Festival open?
The opening hours my differ. Check our overview.
• How do I get to the Cinekid Festival?
Click here for our travel directions.
• Where at the festival can I get my questions answered?
You can direct your questions to the information desk at the Cinekid Plaza.