Join us for Cinekid for Professionals 2018 from 23 to 26 October in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
With its laser focus on children’s media, Cinekid for Professionals (CfP) is the essential international industry event for producers, directors, broadcasters, distributors, academics, institutes, funding bodies, journalists, researchers and artists, all working within the children’s sector. It takes place during Cinekid festival, the world’s leading media festival for children, and every year over 500 industry professionals involved in film, television, cross-media, digital arts, and media literacy attend the event.
Representatives from the children’s media industry can request an accreditation for Cinekid for Professionals by completing the accreditation request form. Please note that the submission of an accreditation request does not guarantee an accreditation. Our guest department will be in touch with you shortly after submitting your request.
For Cinekid for Professionals 2018, we offer 3 options for accreditation:
CfP accreditation (€149,95)
- Free access to festival screenings and Cinekid’s MediaLab
- CfP Opening Drinks on Tuesday 23 October
- Discount rate (€75) for the Industry Forum on Wednesday 24 October
- Professionals Dinner on Thursday 25 October (seats limited, registration is required through a RSVP which will be send out to weeks prior to the festival)
- CfP Awards and Closing Drinks on Friday 26 October
- Full access to the Junior Co-production Market Thursday 25 & Friday 26 October
- Access to the ScreeningClub Tuesday 23 – Friday 26 October
- Daily networking lunches and drinks
CfP + Industry Forum accreditation (€224,95) gives access to all of the above, including:
- Free ticket to the full day Industry Forum on Wednesday 24 October
CfP + Industry Forum + Film Literacy Seminar accreditation (€249,95) gives access to all of the above, including:
- Free ticket to the Film Literacy Seminar in EYE Amsterdam on Tuesday 23 October
Do you want to submit a production to the festival? Check out our entries-page.