The producers are nominated by our international partner organisations and were offered the following programme in 2019.
Monday 21 October
- Afternoon: Speed dating session with producers and selected project representatives of the Junior Co-production Market and pitch training.
- Evening: Cinekid for Professionals Opening Drinks.
Tuesday 22 October
- Morning: Pitches from the selected Junior Co-production Market (JCM) projects.
- Afternoon: (Pre)scheduled meetings with CfP and JCM project participants.
- Evening: Industry networking drinks and dinner.
Wednesday 23 October
- Morning and afternoon: (Pre)scheduled meetings with CfP and JCM project participants.
- Evening: Industry drinks including Award Ceremony Junior Co-production Market.
Thursday 24 October
- Morning and afternoon: Attendance to the Industry Forum (formerly known as the Professionals Conference). Attendees get to set out their own path through a wide array of topics and speakers held in parallel round-table sessions.
- Evenint: Media Awards followed by networking drinks with CfP guests at the MediaLab.
Participants of the Producers Programme have access to:
· Daily networking lunches and drinks.
· Industry dinner on Tuesday 22 October.
· Industry Screenings.
· Work-in-progress room.
· Public Programme: Film & TV screenings and Cinekid's MediaLab
Partnering organisations for the Producers Programme:
· ACE Producers
· Czech Film Institute
· Film Producers Netherlands.
· Finnish Film Foundation
· Norwegian Film Institute
· Swedish Film Institute